Monday, May 1, 2017

Chipolo Smart keyring tracker review


Chipolo Plus Smart Keyring Bluetooth Tracker is a Bluetooth-enabled device. It is about 0.4 x 0.2 x 0.4 inches and comes in many colors.

You can use this for your keys, wallet, purse, kids, your car, or any item you need to track. I have tried several trackers and this is by far my favorite. I have seen complaints about having to replace the tracker every 12 months, but for me the piece of mind is worth it. The average (depending on purchase price the average is about is $2 per month).  The item needs to be within 200ft of your device. If it is out of range it will show you the last place it was tracked.

Check out amazon for super fast delivery in black, blue, White, Lime green, red, purple, pink, and orange!





The free Chipolo app is easy to use and you can keep tabs on each of your Chipolo tags on a full-screen map.  This is great if you leave your phone somewhere and you need to figure out where it is, or even track your kids without them knowing. You can see where they are throughout the day.

You can also share a Chipolo with those in your network, allowing multiple people to check on its location. Chipolo will even lead you to its last saved location using turn-by-turn navigation.
Another cool thing is you can activate Crowd-search Party. It expands your search using all Chipolo apps in your community. When you search for your Chipolo tracking device, you aren't just searching with your phone, but with everyone's phone running the app. This feature is 100% private, so no one knows you're looking for a lost item but you.

My favorite thing about the Chipolo is I often misplace my phone in the house, so I can double click on the tracker and it rings my phone, through the app, until I find it. Often my phone is on vibrate, but it still rings. GENIOUS! Of course you can ring your lost item from your phone. The item needs to be within the 200-feet Bluetooth range, it will play a loud tune until you find it. I keep my phone on vibrate all the time, because I rarely pick it up. People know that I don’t talk on my phone often (can you say “mom, mom, mama, mom, MOOOOOOOOOOM”), and they usually text me.
Chipolo is Water resistant, updated to IPhone 5 standards, has a 100db sound melody, and a 12 month battery life. All you have to do is attach, drop or stick Chipolo to the things you care about and make them ring when you get close.

By far this is the BEST tracker Ive had.

No comments:

Post a Comment