Saturday, March 18, 2017

Eve Organics Hyaluronic Acid Serum


Eve Organics sent me a bottle of their hyaluronic acid to review. I have been using it since January, so approximately 2 months.

The instructions say to use 2-4 drops in the morning on a wet face.
It is 98% organic, gluten free and vegan. Eve Organics uses the strongest hyaluronic acid solution they can and suspend it in organic aloe vera. This is supposed to target fine lines and wrinkles. The serum does this by hydrating the skin.

There is a slight aloe vera smell, but the serum soaks in very quickly. You can see results of the hydration very quickly. I tried to take pictures to show you, but its hard to tell through photographs. The effects of this product are cumulative, so the more you use it, the more results you see. I started with pretty dry cheeks, so this has been of great help with this cold weather we have had in the Pacific NW.

Eve Organics start with a powdered form of hyaluronic acid. Instead of mixing this with water at 1%, Eve Organics mixes the powder with Aloe vera juice.

Ingredients are Organic Aloe Leaf juice, plant derived hyaluronic acid, lactobacillus ferment (plant derived preservative.

What I love the most about this product is that I can pronounce every ingredient, and I am not putting any chemicals on my skin. This is important to me as I know the effects of chemicals on my family. We try to eliminate chemicals as much as we can and this serum seems to be an amazing fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment