Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Sinful Colors Kandee Johnson collection review



Kandee Johnson (Celebrity makeup artist and Beauty Vlogger) partnered with Sinful colors.  I received six of the matte colors from the pretty vintage line. The colors are beautiful! I have never used matte colors, and I am LOVING THEM. Ive never seen a matte clear coat with glitter.

Have you heard of Kandee Johnson? These colors are a great addition and add some great options for your nails. I recently purchased some nail stamping stuff and I think this could be fun to try on top of the matte polish. There are 3 other colors I did not get that I am hoping to find.

Sinful Colors polishes are Toulene, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, Camphor and DBP Free. They are also made in the USA.

The pretty vintage line runs $1.99 per bottle.



Sinful Colors Vintage Anime run $2.99.

The polish is durable and easy to apply. The second coat doesn't have any streaking when applying and has a nice weight on the nails without feeling heavy. It has a nice shine. The topcoat is nice and thin without adding another full thick coat. I wish I could show you the other anime colors. They are GORGEOUS!

**update** I received the rest of the Kandee Johnson line for you! I did a facebook live on it and I promised to put the colors here.
 Look at these beautiful colors! Peaches N cream, Licorice, Heart of Gold, flip Tease.
 Digital Dreams, cherry on top, Mermaid tail (freaking LOVE), mint sugar, pinksicle, Kandee Pink.
Rock Kandee, dripping in pearls, Pink it up, kiss goodnight


Check out my previous review of Sinful Colors here.




#KandeeJohnson
#SinfulColors

No comments:

Post a Comment