Friday, January 6, 2017

We Love Colors Review

We love Colors sent me two sets of tights. One in my size, and one in a kid size. I originally thought these were exercise leggings, but these are footless tights.  They have a few products that I would love to try especially the exercise leggings.

These tights are great for under skirts in the fall or spring when there is a bit of wind and keeps you covered if the breeze picks up. As a busy mom, these might be my new best friend. The could also help with thigh chaffing if its warm where you are. I'm trying to get back in shape so I don't have this problem, but these appear to be a great alternative in the short term.

Microfiber Footless Tights  are available in two different lengths, Capri or Ankle length. If you want good coverage and more stretch,  I would buy a size up from what you measure. These have a slight sheen (when stretched) to them as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment