Sunday, April 3, 2016

Napper.me review


Napper.me  sent me this product to review.  I was intrigued with its suggested uses.

Here is what I received in the package.

You can use this as a hoodie pillow as seen in my first photo. This would be good for walking the dog in the cold and keeping your body heat in. For me this is more about function than fashion. I used stock photos due to having a hard time getting good pictures due to lighting.      

Check out their videos!  

Scarf Hoodie Cushion, shield noise, headset placement,observe vibration.

This shows you how it looks over your head. It just looks like a hoodie.  See the earbud drawstrings?

Scarf Hoodie pocket, your phone, your music,your audiobook.


In this picture the Napper is used as a scarf with earbuds. The earbuds are part of the drawstring.

Scarf Hoodie folded, easy to carry, use as a pillow.

You can also fold the Napper into a pouch while traveling. It can hold items while functioning as a pillow. 

Scarf Hoodie pocket, your phone, your music,your audiobook.
When wearing it you can also let the Napper Hoodie hang down as pockets and put your ipod or phone in the pocket.



Scarf Hoodie Cushion, shield noise, headset placement,observe vibration.

You can see here that the pockets are extremely roomy.

              Scarf Hoodie pocket, your phone, your music,your audiobook.

To wash, just tie up in a loose knot and wash! I wouldn't recommend drying due to the earbuds.

Overall this could be very beneficial in the extra cold states or during fall and spring when out walking a dog, or going on a walk. For me, my arms and legs get colder than my head and hands. My mother in law, however, LOVES this. She uses this to take her dog out for walks and it keeps her much warmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment