Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Sinful Colors polish and Hard Candy eye shadow review

Hard Candy sent me and eye shadow palette and sinful colors nail polish to review.
The Hard candy eye shadows were in a set of three and had a mix of great colors that go from modest nude colors and skin tones to brighter bolder colors. Very fun with a metallic ring around the palettes. They are available exclusively at Walmart.  

The nail polish was fun and ironically I bought the silver two days prior not knowing. It has more of a gel consistency and is great for a slight sheen over the top of polish. It was hard to catch this in good light because it reflects so many colors that its a beautiful polish. I used it just on the top half of my nails and put a heavier coat on the tip of my nails.  These are affordable and really fun colors in this collection. I picked up about 4 colors at target for $1.99 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment