Thursday, November 6, 2014

O&E bag review - AMAZING!

This was sent to me by O & E Designs for review and my honest opinion.

This bag is VERY high quality and absolutely ADORABLE!!! I may need to order a few different designs because these will be awesome even into teenage years! Do you see the sparkles on this bag? SO awesome. My daughter was Elsa for Halloween and sported this bag as her candy bag. That's how adorable it was!

Joelle picked out high quality fabric and sewed this impeccable bag for my daughter. Then she had to go and sell them too! LOL! The way Joelle sews this bag and pieced them together is so artful and beautiful. My daughter (and myself) are going to want so many more patterns of this. I believe its the Evelyn bag). It has a magnetic closure and every detail is tended to. She has not overlooked one single detail.

Check her out here

No comments:

Post a Comment