Monday, June 25, 2012

Happy Monday

I was able to snuggle with a sweet two month old baby boy this weekend. He was so sweet and perfect. As I stood in the kitchen I felt myself instinctively start swaying. I started feeling a surge of hormones and remembering when my little B was born.

This got me thinking that I need to be even more aware and thankful. I cannot take a single day for granted.  I look at my daughter, who just turned 4, and wonder where the time has gone. As I edit the pictures each week I see her growing up before my eyes. I often flip back to her baby pictures and relish those sweet memories of baby cheeks, sleepless nights, and naps on my chest.

Today I am thankful for.
-Fun filled weekends with friends
-Quiet evenings at home playing Hello Kitty memory games
-Wine after 9pm
-A job
-Husband
-Kids

What are you thankful for TODAY?

No comments:

Post a Comment